POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC participation shrinking? : Re: IRTC participation shrinking? Server Time
29 Jun 2024 07:47:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC participation shrinking?
From: Slashdolt
Date: 21 Apr 2003 00:05:39
Message: <3ea36e13$1@news.povray.org>
> One sure thing, though, is that monochromatic paintings don't look good
when
> scanned and put on web pages!

I really need to get out more.  In fact, I'm hoping to do just that.
Suddenly, I'm realizing how art-deficient I am.  Even so, I've been viewing
more and more things via the Web.  I realize that it's not the same as
actually viewing a painting or other work of art first hand (perhaps digital
art excepted), but until I can afford to travel around, it gets me by.

> ... I have a large boar skeleton here in my office...

ces Gaulois!
Unfortunately, much of my French was learned via Asterix comics.  :-/
Hopefully, it's grammatically correct, funny, and not insulting...  ;-)

--
Jeremix
aka Slashdolt